1. Guinness Beer-“Good things come to an end”
The Ad proves itself as one of the most popular Ads and costs around $13.4 million. The Ad uses special effects complimented with the concept of falling objects. This Costliest Advertisement shows estimated 6000 falling objects and at the end the falling objects forms a glass of beer. The end ends up with the tagline of “Good things come to an end”.
- Exceeding the amount $500 billion a year is spent on advertising globally.
- As per the reports by the time a person in the U.S is sixty five years old, he would have seen two million television Commercial Ads
- More than $15 billion a year is spent in advertisements directed toward children in the United States.
- Fast food companies which include cereal, soda and other food items spent more than $1.6 billion on advertisement.
- A study conducted in York University revealed that United State based Pharmaceutical companies spend twice as much on advertising as they do on research.